Be Part Of Our Team.
- Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for the UAE
- Developing a Comprehensive DATABASE of current and prospective HORECA Customers
- Developing and Implementing Account wise Sales Plan
- Planning and achieving assigned monthly target
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development
- Cary out monthly sales reports including forecasting and/or any reporting required by Manager
- Must have valid UAE Drivers License
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (e.g. Civil) or equivalent.
• Overall 7+ years of professional work experience, 5 years experience in Mall operations management position
• Proven track record handling mall operations / maintenance, Safety & Security, and Facilities management preferably in a reputed large shopping malls
• Management skills: proven track-record of managing a team
• Retail/Shopping Mall Business
• Property Management
• Deliver hard and soft services for operations as well as fit out phases; responsible for the pre-opening of the Mall in concert with Development teams, and oversee all third party MEP works; review and ensure compliance with tenant fit-out plans.
• Maintain accurate asset and maintenance registry regarding equipment and other complex BMS systems.
• Create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities; maintain the BMS systems and equipment problem free; create Early Warning monitoring systems and programs regarding Mission Critical MEP services; develop a system or a special facility to enable cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities and all equipment and systems; establish and ensure internal and 3rd party SLA compliance thereof
• Develop policies and procedures affecting the use of safety, supplies and replacement components; develop, administer, review and implement whole of life replacement programs; oversee all tenant fit-out compliance; establish and maintain standards of operational performance
• Assume daily accountability for:
• regular maintenance and repair program
• fire safety management
• contracts management
• security and housekeeping management
• Risk and crisis management
• real estate management
• financial management
• human resource management and development
• health and safety management
• contract management
• building maintenance
• utilities suppliers
• Develop, monitor and update the annual and period end Operations Budget performance; respond to variances; recommend and administer capital improvement works; assist in the development of working and capital budgets
• Electromechanical or Civil Engineer.
• 5-7 years related experience.
• Knowledge of Arabic is preferred.
• Valid GCC driver's license.
• Plan, evaluate and execute all maintenance activities of Bani Yas Cooperative Society.
• Perform facility inspections on Bani Yas branches and properties and report on condition affecting operations.
• Assist the company in all its engineering activities.